PART NUMBER: JR-105
PART DESC: JRCO Hooker Aerator
- 6 floating rotor heads independently lift over tree roots and rocks while the other heads continue to aerate.
- Tine configuration: 4 tines/rotor, 2 rotors/caster and 3 casters/aerator
- Tines pierce deep into the soil, hooking and lifting loose plugs of dirt that disperse quickly, spreading nutrients over the surface
- Tines: 3/8" W x 3" L â€” heat-treated alloy steel
- Universal mount bar is NOT included, but sold separately
- Zero-turn maneuverability for tight areas
- Aerating width: 38"
- Aeration pattern: 5" x 6" â€” up to 6 holes/sq. ft.
- Electric actuator lifts the heads for transport.
- Front mount aerator attaches to the universal mount bar with two clevis pins
- Hole size: approximately 1/2" W x 1 1/4" L x up to 3" D
- Hookerâ„¢ Aerator
- No unsightly hard plugs accumulate on the lawn
- Productivity: 66,000 sq. ft./hour at 5 MPH